Pages: 1 [2]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Santa Barbara Bikepacking Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 09:53:50 AM
santacruzer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 09:53:50 AM »

Water is scarce along the west Camino Cielo. There are a couple of water tanks you can pump out of. The route from Gaviota Peak to Refugio pass is a firebreak. I had to walk some streches up and down. Steep and rocky.  I would recomend descending off of Camino Cielo at San Marcos Pass into the Santa Ynez River Recreation area.  There is a store/restauant at Paradise. You can regain Camino Cielo at Arroyo Burro road. I went up through Upper Oso Campground on the Buckhorn rd to Cameusa Rd. That will get you to the Upper Santa Ynez drainage. Then you can go up and over to Murrieta Saddle and down into Ojai.  Hope that helps.   Pat 

Topic Name: Santa Barbara Bikepacking Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 11:51:06 AM
imike24

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 11:51:06 AM »

Intersting

Topic Name: Santa Barbara Bikepacking Reply #22 on: October 23, 2010, 02:57:51 AM
salmankhan20

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2010, 02:57:51 AM »

Santa Barbara Bikepacking is so exciting game in the world. It was a beauty with a well placed burger/beer stop and a remote hot spring along the way. Any one ride the Corridor.The summers can get brutally hot on the Upper Santa Ynez.

vacation rentals By Owner

vacation home rentals
holiday rentals

Pages: 1 [2]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: