Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: 2014 salsa vaya 54cm on: January 14, 2015, 02:41:33 PM
Leeazjr

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2015, 02:41:33 PM »

I have a salsa vaya that I bought brand new a few months ago, then I broke my leg pretty bad and it's going to keep me from bike riding for quite a while so I thought I'd try to sell it to somebody who can get out and enjoy it. It's all stock salsa vaya 3 build except for the brooks b-17 saddle I added. Shimano sora group set, avid mech road disc brakes, salsa hubs on sun ringle inferno 23 hoops. Schwable silento tires plus a new set of surly knard 700c x 41 knobby tired. I left the steer tube uncut so I could play around with the fit. It has a few scuffs, one on the rear shifter and one on the rear dearailluer, both happened while I was taking pictures of it leaned against my house and trying to hobble around on 1 leg, they are both minor and just cosmetic. I doubt I put 100 miles on this bike before I took myself out of the game. I'm in the Phoenix Arizona area so local pickup is available or if you are close in sure we could work out a meeting spot, or shipping in the US available $1100 plus shipping

Topic Name: 2014 salsa vaya 54cm Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 09:11:24 AM
Leeazjr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 09:11:24 AM »

The bike is now sold
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: