Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Cleaning the Garage on: March 17, 2011, 07:52:39 AM
trebor

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2011, 07:52:39 AM »

I have many parts that are collecting dust. This stuff needs a home.

PM me all inquiries. Reasonable offers please. Paypal and cash accepted. Payment will equal the agreed to price plus actual shipping charges.

2004 Fox F80 RLT (26") - SOLD

Brooks B-17 Team Pro - Brass rivets. This model uses thicker leather than the standard B-17. I have about 1,200 miles on it and it never really "broke-in" for me. Has no significant butt depressions. Basically looks new and will make a great saddle to those that enjoy the Brooks line. $85 SOLD

Katadyn Hiker Pro water filter - Used lightly. Only pumped about 2 gallons of clear water since I bought new about 8 months ago. All original parts and pieces included. This thing is flawless and works great. Only selling because it really ended up being a little too bulky to pack for the Divide. $50

Specialized Ariel SL 143mm Women’s Saddle – well used but structurally sound. Leather has scuffs but no rips or tears. Some of the lettering is worn away. 250gm. $20

Koski Saddle -  ~120mm wide, blue and black. 350gm. $10

Niterider 150 Minewt USB CORDLESS – this little light is awesome for commuting or to supplement a helmet light. 150 lumen, H-M-L and flash output. 3 hour burn on high. Recharges off your PC usb or included wall charger. I bought it to charge off my dynamo hub charging system. It does and works great. I’m selling because found a similar model from Cygolite that was a little brighter, a little bit lighter, and has a helmet mount. This Niterider comes with no helmet mount. Helmet mount can be purchased off the web for like $12. The same light, but with a 250 lumen output, comes with helmet mount (go figure). I have used off road once and commuted with it a half-dozen times. Maybe 10 hours of burn time on the system. $65 SOLD

Boone Ti SS Chainring - 34t, 5 arm 94 BCD (no ramps). Custom made for me about 6-8 years ago. 34gm. Shows no wear on the teeth. Will outlast any ring you currently have. Hit it with some scotch brite and it will look brand spanking new. $45 SOLD

Ritchey WCS Seatpost - 31.6mm x 350mm. 240gm. Aluminum. Very few miles, some scratches, structurally sound. $25

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 11:52:13 AM by trebor » Logged

Rob Roberts

Topic Name: Cleaning the Garage Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 08:17:59 AM
Picma

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 08:17:59 AM »

Msg sent on Brooks and Niterider Newt

Topic Name: Cleaning the Garage Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 07:14:17 AM
trebor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 07:14:17 AM »

Updated sales status on items above.