Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: FS: Various Frame Bags, Seat Bags, Pogies, Top Tube Bag, etc on: October 07, 2014, 08:04:41 AM
paulmissoula

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2014, 08:04:41 AM »

Hi all. I am doing a little cleanup of my sewing/gear room and have got a pile of bags and accessories ready to find a new home. All were made by me, some are lightly used and others are new, prototypes or one-off weird stuff I've made with spare time and fabric. Prices below don't include shipping.

Medium Seat Bag, Black
$110
Medium capacity seat bag. This one was made pretty recently, with a few design tweaks since the red one above. New and unused. Black VX21 and Cordura fabric, all black trim, webbing, cam-lock QR buckles. Plastic internal stiffener on the bottom and stiffeners on the side panels to give it more structure.

Medium Seat Bag, Red/Black
$70 - SOLD

Sawtooth Handlebar Pack w/ Zippered Pocket, Digital Camo
$85 - SOLD

Beargrass Top Tube Bag, Red/Black
$20 - SOLD

Half Frame Bag, Large
$65 - SOLD

Cuben Hybrid Half-Frame Bag
$70
Just made this bag earlier this week. This is a half-frame bag made of 2.92oz white cuben hybrid fabric with a black coated nylon packcloth panel for the tube sections. Has a zippered main compartment, a flat zippered pocket on the left side, padded downtube section and bright orange packcloth interior. Waterproof coated YKK zippers on both sides. Weighs 4.9 ounces. For small-medium frames. Measures 16.75" long at the top section and it's about 4" tall in the middle.

Half Frame Bag, Storm Orange
$60
New and unused. I had a bunch of this Storm Orange XPAC lying around so thought it would be cool to make a few half-frame bags just in time for hunting season. Storm Orange VX21 construction. Has a zippered main compartment and flat zippered pocket on left side. Has a mesh elastic pocket on interior of main compartment and a padded down tube section. For small-medium frames. The top measures 16.75" long, and it's about 4" tall in the middle. I've got 3 available though may keep one for myself.

Pogies, Black w/ Red Interior
$60
This is a pair of insulated pogies I made last winter after several iterations and used on a race and a few day rides. 1000d Cordura exterior, soft red ripstop nylon interior and Thinsulate synthetic insulation (about 1/2" loft). Has some reflective trim, circular plastic stiffeners at the hand openings and a nylon wrist gasket that is adjustable with drawstring/cordlock. Secures to your handlebar with included velcro straps. Have used these down to around 0 degrees Fahrenheit, maybe colder, and hands were toasty warm. Use with thin winter gloves or toss in a hand-warmer to use in colder weather.

Custom Frame Bags & Handlebar Packs
$125 and up
Check out my site or Instagram for additional photos of the custom frame bags I make. Base price is $125 for a single compartment frame bag and $130 for a handlebar pack w/ pocket. I have a variety of XPAC colors, cuben fiber, and other fabrics available. Turnaround time is typically around 2 weeks depending on my workload.

Email or PM me if interested in any of these or custom stuff.

Paul

wanderlustgear@gmail.com
www.wanderlust-gear.com
www.instagram.com/wanderlustgear
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 06:31:09 PM by paulmissoula » Logged

Topic Name: FS: Various Frame Bags, Seat Bags, Pogies, Top Tube Bag, etc Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 03:54:20 PM
sliggins

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 03:54:20 PM »

I'll take the sawtooth, red black seat bag, large half frame bag. I'll try and send you an e-mail shortly

Topic Name: FS: Various Frame Bags, Seat Bags, Pogies, Top Tube Bag, etc Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 04:20:16 PM
paulmissoula

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 04:20:16 PM »

Sounds good, thanks Sliggins

Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: