Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Hydration bladder in small tangle bag--mount drinking tube? on: May 29, 2013, 07:56:08 PM
Terrigriff

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2013, 07:56:08 PM »

I am considering using a bladder in the tangle bag, however I don't know how to attach the tube so it's easy to grab and not flopping around.  The tube also is pretty short, so it seems like I'm going to have to bend way down to try to drink.  I'm doing my first gravel century at DK, and would like to avoid having anything on back if I don't have to.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks!!

Topic Name: Hydration bladder in small tangle bag--mount drinking tube? Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 08:13:35 PM
Jase-H

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 08:13:35 PM »

I use the Velcro tubeholder that comes with hydrapak branded packs. One price on the bars and one on the drink tube.I'm sure you could find some double sided Velcro that would do the same job.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Topic Name: Hydration bladder in small tangle bag--mount drinking tube? Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 02:56:48 AM
Area54

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 02:56:48 AM »

Try one of those retractable keyrings.

Velcro does work pretty well.

You can buy a longer hose and quicklink type of attachment, but you'll have to suck harder to get a drink.

Buy the longer insulated hose if you can, then you can shove a spoke down between the neoprene sleeve and the hose, and bend it to shape to bring the mouthpiece up a bit and hold shape.

Amazing where riding a bike will take you...

Topic Name: Hydration bladder in small tangle bag--mount drinking tube? Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 04:21:51 PM
yz129

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 04:21:51 PM »

Try one of those retractable keyrings.

Velcro does work pretty well.

You can buy a longer hose and quicklink type of attachment, but you'll have to suck harder to get a drink.

Buy the longer insulated hose if you can, then you can shove a spoke down between the neoprene sleeve and the hose, and bend it to shape to bring the mouthpiece up a bit and hold shape.

try flexlinehydration.com they have a nice system w/a check valve. they are good people and should be able to help you out.
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: