Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: 2013 Tour Divide Carpool from Denver on: December 23, 2012, 10:41:55 AM
ETURK

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2012, 10:41:55 AM »

Hi all. I live near Denver CO and looking to share a rental to Banff, AB, planing on doing the group start or starting a few days before. I figure there are a few of us doing it in 2013 that live in/around Colorado that might be interested?

I figure a two day drive. No way am I flying and puting my rig back together.

Topic Name: 2013 Tour Divide Carpool from Denver Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 07:42:56 PM
MauiRider

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 07:42:56 PM »

Hi There,

I am 2 years plus traing on the island of Maui and so wanting to ride the Divide. I would like to start in July as I have July and August off work. I am 44 years old have my bike and all my gear.. I for one would not be able to ride in a carpool with you but I am looking to join a group of riders that is going the same time as me. I would perfer to ride with a group than alone. I hope to hear from you.

Aloha, Tim

Topic Name: 2013 Tour Divide Carpool from Denver Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 08:32:06 PM
Inverso

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 08:32:06 PM »

Hello, i live in glenwood springs and am doing the divide and would  be interested in the car pool. When were you thinking of leaving?
I have contacted Tim from Maui.  Very interested,  I agree shipping or flying the bike adds another variable that could have it's own problems.
Thanks,
Bill

Topic Name: 2013 Tour Divide Carpool from Denver Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 11:22:19 AM
hikernks

Got Gravel?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 11:22:19 AM »

Denver is about 8 hours out of the way for me, plus I already have plane tickets.  My concern is bear spray.  There's a huge road bike event in Banff the same weekend as the TD GD, so I'd bet it'll be pretty hard to purchase locally, and you can't fly with it.  I'll offer to buy yours as well as mine if you could bring it with you.  Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I had planned on starting possibly the day before.  Would you be interested in rolling out on Thursday, or were you hoping to start even earlier?

"Man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind, and a step that travels unlimited roads." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged.

http://dingo41.wordpress.com

Topic Name: 2013 Tour Divide Carpool from Denver Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 09:52:48 PM
drews256

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 09:52:48 PM »

Hi all. I live near Denver CO and looking to share a rental to Banff, AB, planing on doing the group start or starting a few days before. I figure there are a few of us doing it in 2013 that live in/around Colorado that might be interested?

I figure a two day drive. No way am I flying and puting my rig back together.

I just sent you an email.

Topic Name: 2013 Tour Divide Carpool from Denver Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 01:39:42 PM
kiwi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 01:39:42 PM »

Hey Mate,I'm a kiwi living in Santa Fe and intend to do the divide starting middle of June, interested in car pooling to Eureka either from Santa Fe or Denver, all options considered, cheers.

Topic Name: 2013 Tour Divide Carpool from Denver Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 11:29:19 AM
robinb

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 11:29:19 AM »

My concern is bear spray.  There's a huge road bike event in Banff the same weekend as the TD GD, so I'd bet it'll be pretty hard to purchase locally, and you can't fly with it.  I'll offer to buy yours as well as mine if you could bring it with you.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of bear spray to buy locally.  There are dozens of places to buy it in Banff.

robin
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: