Pages: [1]
Reply Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Rollin out of Boise July 7th on the Idaho Hot Springs Rt on: May 29, 2015, 01:43:06 PM
JaySam

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2015, 01:43:06 PM »

Rollin out of Boise to ride the southern half of the Idaho HS Route including the White Clouds Singletrack section. Not out to break any land speed records, just some mountain touring with some hot springs, fly fishing and a few cold beers thrown in. Anyone gonna be out there? All are welcome for all or part.

Topic Name: Rollin out of Boise July 7th on the Idaho Hot Springs Rt Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 08:25:28 PM
jaybo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 08:25:28 PM »

I'll be out there, but starting on the 26th of June.

Topic Name: Rollin out of Boise July 7th on the Idaho Hot Springs Rt Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 05:10:51 PM
cjdunn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 05:10:51 PM »

I'm out here right now with my family. Currently holed up in Idaho City hiding from the heat. We started in Hailey 9 days ago doing the main route CCW. Word is from local bike shops that many of the single track sections are still cluttered with lots of fallen trees but may be clean by the time you get there. One suggestion I've received from lots of locals is to go off route out of Idaho City up Rabbit Cr Rd (327) rather than dropping to even lower elevations on the main route. The Middle Fork of Boise is really exposed and hot. The 327 will take you back to the main route at the beginning of the Willow Cr singletrack. If you want any other current info we will be done in a few days and I'll be happy to help.

If your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough.
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: